- Business Consulting
- Business Valuations
- Litigation Support
- Marketing Consulting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Strategic Planning
- Succession Planning
Business Consulting Services
At Credence Auditors & Advisors, our business consultants are motivated by understanding that the services they provide must deliver results if they are to make a difference in your organization.
Our business consultants have industry specific knowledge, we take pride in the overall skills, depth/breadth of our Credence Auditors & Advisors consulting team. In addition, we have consultants with functional specialties such as marketing, technology, human resources and employee benefits that apply to all types of businesses. All of our business consultants are innovators, troubleshooters and problem solvers, ready and willing to help your business manage change and find solutions for success.
Included below are a few of the functional consulting services we can apply to your business needs and objectives.
Business process improvement
Credence Auditors & Advisors provides recommendations and strategies to facilitate greater efficiency, cost control and effective management for our clients:
- Operations reviews
- Strategic planning
- Business structure & reorganization planning
- Inventory evaluation
- Cash-flow management
Services to help you develop & grow your company:
- Strategic planning
- Marketing consulting
- Due diligence assistance
- Initial public offerings assistance
- Financing assistance (forecasts & projections and feasibility studies)
Entrepreneur, franchisee or established business owner assistance
Whether you are an entrepreneur just forming your company, franchisee and/or an established business owner, there are a myriad of challenges and opportunities you encounter during the journey, including:
- What business entity structure is best for us?
- We are interested in purchasing a business. Can you help us through the process of due diligence to integration?
- How do we handle on boarding employees and payroll and benefits administration?
- What options exist for us to finance the purchase of a building?
- We want to strengthen management of the company using performance goals such as cost and profitability measures, ratios and industry benchmarking. How can we access this data?
- Can you recommend a banker? An attorney?
- We are looking to source products overseas. Do you have any contacts who can help us?
Credence Auditors & Advisors can provide solutions to your questions.
Business Valuation Services
Are you looking to secure an accurate valuation of your business? We can help. Credence Auditors & Advisors performs business valuations on a confidential basis for business owners and their professional advisors.
Our business valuation staff is comprised of qualified professionals who have specialized knowledge and a vast experience in the area of business valuations. We work in cooperation with the business owners, attorneys, bankers and other professionals to provide you with a comprehensive analysis and a thorough and competent valuation.
Our professionals will prepare for you an independent, unbiased business and professional practice valuations for a variety of reasons including:
- Sale of business
- Buy/sell agreements
- Family limited partnership
- Business succession
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Estate planning
Marketing consulting at an Audit firm? Absolutely – During the course of advising and strategic planning with our clients, we find many of them have marketing-driven needs. We often hear things such as:
- Our logo is old and doesn’t represent us well anymore.
- Not enough people know about my business.
- I am very overwhelmed by social media. Is it right for my business?
- I haven’t looked at our website in awhile. I know I should revamp it, but I don’t have time.
- I wonder what our clients think of our customer service. Why do they do business here? Why do they leave us?
- What is new in marketing that may work well for us?
- I keep getting calls from TV/radio/billboard/print advertising reps. I am overwhelmed.
- Do I need brochures anymore? Should I still send my postal mail campaigns?
- How do you do email marketing?
- How can I turn my marketing efforts into sales?
- How can I get my name in the paper?
- What can I do to stand out against my competitors?
- And much more…
Project assistance & monthly service packages
Credence Auditors & Advisors’ marketing consulting team can customize a marketing package to fit your business’ needs. We can help with one-time projects from beginning to end or enroll you in a monthly marketing service package in all of the following areas:
- Marketing assessment plans
- Branding, logo and graphic design
- Video production
- Event planning
- Social media
- Communications and publications
- Media and community relations
- Direct mail
- E-mail campaigns
- Sales support
- Special marketing programs such as client satisfaction and client patronage programs
In the rapid flux of today’s business environment, it’s more important than ever to plan for the future. Strategic planning helps find answers to big-picture questions:
- How is my business performing?
- Where do I want it to go?
- How are we going to get there?
- How will we know when we’ve arrived?
The questions above can be a bit overwhelming. You have ideas but may be unsure of the best course of action. Finding the right answers requires an experienced and objective third party that can help uncover blind spots and facilitate a successful strategic plan.
The best time to start planning your future is now. Even if your business is doing well, anticipating external opportunities and dangers involves serious research and expertise. CAA professionals constantly have their fingers in the wind and ears to the ground. We’ll look at your internal operations and business culture as well as the outside environment of your industry and market, laying a foundation for goals, improvement, milestones and accountability.
By establishing anonymity, we’ll uncover information often hidden from an owner and help you gain a more accurate look at your internal strengths, opportunities and dangers.
It’s important that you build consensus and communicate your strategic goals throughout the organization. We’ll sit down with you and your leadership team to discuss findings, share ideas and map the planning process.
Market research and forecasting
Our CAA professionals understand your industry. We’ll look at outside players and factors, identifying opportunities to help secure your business’s future.
Implementation and accountability
By creating a detailed timeline with tangible goals and specific responsibilities, we’ll help facilitate a plan that works. You set the bar, and we’ll help you reach it.
At CAA, we run the gamut of professional services, everything from accounting and tax to marketing and human resources. Our wealth of intellectual capital means we see potential from a variety of angles, helping you be prepared in every way. As your trusted advisor, we already know your business and understand your unique culture, which means we are a natural fit for strategic planning. We’ll help focus your resources and facilitate the most effective plan for on-going success and improvement.